Examples of Cute Romantic Vows for Her
Source: anon_design via Instagram
It is possible to get some wedding ceremony vows examples from other couples who have walked the line that you are on right now. If you’re looking for such Jessyple wedding vows to your husband to steal, then look no further.
- “I pledge to remain your companion and friend, I promise to be with you always, to care for you, and to love and cherish you no matter how far apart we may be. I will always show an interest in the things you do and your ideas. I will be with you in your heart, and keep you safe in mine. When you are happy, I will be happy with you. When you are sad, I will make you smile. I will encourage you to continue growing as an individual as we work toward our mutual goals. I stand with you as your friend and wife and acknowledge that your choices are valid ones. I promise to give you love, honesty, trust and commitment, and, in general, keep your life interesting as we grow old together.”
- “I promise to grow with you and support you,
I promise to be patient, understanding, and kind,
I promise to listen and share,
I promise to create, to explore, to laugh, and be curious,
In good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, I promise to love you,
I will make sure there is always coffee,
I vow to be my best for myself, for us, and for our future together.”
- “I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.
With my whole heart, I take you as my wife/husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.
I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family’s love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always.”
- “You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confident, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible… You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together.”
- “You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I’m the one who gets to marry you.”
- “In sickness and in health: I promise to take care of you, even when you’ve over-indulged the night before. For richer or for poorer: I promise not to spend all our money at Nordstrom.”
- “On this day,
I give you my heart,
That I will walk with you,
Hand in hand,
Wherever our journey leads us,
Living, learning, loving,
- “I promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict,
Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.
Your comrade in adventure,
Your student and your teacher,
Your consolation in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things.”
- “I take you to be my partner for life,
I promise above all else to live in truth with you
And to communicate fully and fearlessly,
I give you my hand and my heart
As a sanctuary of warmth and peace
And pledge my love, devotion, faith, and honor
As I join my life to yours.”
- “You are my lover and my teacher,
You are my model and my accomplice,
And you are my true counterpart.
I will love you, hold you and honor you,
I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you,
In health and sickness,
Through sorrow and success,
For all the days of my life.”
Traditional Wedding Vows For Her from World Religious
Source: sotiris_tsakanikas via Instagram
While personalized romantic vows are sweet and creative, some couples prefer the traditional or religious route. This is not uncommon for couples close to their roots and family traditions or religious norms. Whether it’s Christian wedding vows to your husband or even second marriage vows, these adorable wedding vows for the traditional wedding should be quite helpful.
From the Book of Common Prayer
- “I, Jessy, take thee, Tim, to be my wedded [Wife/Husband], to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death we do part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.
With this Ring, I thee wed: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“In the name of God, I, (name), take you, (name), to be my wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.”
United Methodist Church
- “In the Name of God,
I, Jessy, take you, Tim, to be my [wife/husband],
to have and to hold
from this day forward,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
until we are parted by death.
This is my solemn vow.”
“Will you have this woman/man to be your wife/husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love her/him, comfort her/him, honor, and keep her/him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her/him as long as you both shall live?”
- “In the Name of God, I, Jessy, take you, Tim, to be my wife/husband/partner,
to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse,
for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love
and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.”
“______, will you have this woman/man to be thy wedded wife/husband to live together after God’s ordinance in the Holy Estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love her/him? Comfort her/him, honor and keep her/him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others keep thee only unto her/him as long as you both shall live?”
- “I, Jessy, take you, Tim, to be my [wife/husband],
I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health.
I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.
Tim, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”
“I, ______, take you, ______, for my lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part.
The Protestant Wedding Sourcebook
- “In the presence of God and before our family and friends,
I, Jessy, take you, Tim, to be my [wife/husband].
All that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you.
Whatever the future holds, I will love you and stand by you, as long as we both shall live.
This is my solemn vow.”
“I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you.”
- “I, Jessy, take you, Tim, to be the wife/husband/partner of my days,
to be the parent of my children, to be the companion of my house.
We will keep together what measure of trouble and sorrow our lives may lay upon us,
and we will share together our store of goodness and plenty and love.”
“______, do you take this woman/man, ______, to be your wife/husband? Do you pledge to share your life openly with her/him and to speak the truth to her/him in love?
Will you comfort her/him, honor her/him and keep her/him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, so long as you both shall live?”
Church of England
- “I Jessy, take you, Tim, to be my [wife/husband],
to have and to hold
from this day forward;
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death we do part,
according to God’s holy law;
in the presence of God, I make this vow.”
“I, <Groom’s name>, take thee, <Bride’s name>, to my wedded wife.To have and to hold from this day forward; for better for worse,for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health.(Groom) To love and to cherish, till death us do part.(Bride) To love, cherish, and obey, till death us do part.According to God’s holy ordinance, and thereto I plight thee my troth.”
- JESSY: “I, Jessy, offer you myself in marriage in accordance with the instructions of the Holy Qur’an and the Holy Prophet, peace and blessing be upon Him. I pledge, in honesty and with sincerity, to be for you an obedient and faithful wife.”
TIM: “I pledge, in honesty and sincerity, to be for you a faithful and helpful husband.”
- “In the presence of God and these our Friends,
I take thee to be my wife/husband/partner, promising with
Divine assistance to be unto thee a loving and faithful wife/husband/partner so long as we both shall live.”
“On this (Day), (Month), in the year of our Lord, (Year)(Name) and (Bride’s name), appeared together,and (Husband Name) taking (Wife Name) by the hand, did,on this solemn and joyous occasion,declare that he took(Wife Name) to be his wife, promising with Divine assistanceto be unto her a loving and faithful husband; and then, in the same assembly, (Wife Name), did in like manner declare thatshe took (Husband Name) to be her husband,promising with Divine assistance, to be unto hima loving and faithful wife.And moreover they, (Husband Name) and (Wife Name), did,as further confirmation thereof, then and there,to this certificate set their hands.(Husband Name) (Wife Name)And we, having been present at the marriage,have as witnesses hereunto set our hands.”
- “With the first step, we will provide for and support each other.
With the second step, we will developmental, physical, and spiritual strength.
With the third step, we will share the worldly possessions.
With the fourth step, we will acquire knowledge, happiness, and peace.
With the fifth step, we will raise strong and virtuous children.
With the sixth step, we will enjoy the fruits of all seasons.
With the seventh step, we will always remain friends and cherish each other.”
“Let us take the first step to provide for our household a nourishing and pure diet, avoiding those foods injurious to healthy living. Let us take the second step to develop physical, mental and spiritual powers.Let us take the third step to increase our wealth by righteous means and proper use. Let us take the fourth step to acquire knowledge, happiness and harmony by mutual love and trust.Let us take the fifth step so that we are blessed with strong, virtuous and heroic children. Let us take the sixth step for self-restraint and longevity. Finally, let us take the seventh step and be true companions and remain lifelong partners by this wedlock.”
Simple Sweet Wedding Vows For Her Examples
Source: peonies_co via Instagram
- “I promise to love and respect you and to put energy into keeping our love alive. I will be there for you in good times and bad. I will help you when you need help and make space for you to be yourself. I will try to bring you happiness.”
- “I will dedicate myself to you wholeheartedly. I will make time for you and support you in everything you do. I will help you to raise our children to become loving people, and support you in the fundamental role of parent.
I pledge my life to you. I will love, honor and respect you in happy and sad times. I promise to be faithful to only you as long as we both live.”
- “I __, promise to love and cherish you__, for the rest of your life. I will try to bring laughter to your life, and make you happy, I will consider you in the decisions I have to make and value your opinions. Today I vow to be your husband/wife for the rest of our lives.
I will seek to always be loving unto you. I will share your joys and your sorrows and will be devoted unto you until the ultimate parting.”
- “__, I __, take you to be my husband/wife. To have, to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death we do part, and this is my solemn vow.
__, today I promise to respect you always. I will share the good times and bad times with you, be a support and guide. Above all, I will love you from now until our day’s end.”
- “I, ___ ___, promise to be to you, __ __, a true and loving companion. I promise to be the best husband/wife and parent that I can be and to commit myself forever to our relationship together.
Today I promise to be your husband/wife. I will be faithful and honest, loving and trustworthy. I will seek to bring you stability and order in a chaotic world. I will be your partner and friend for life.”
- “___, in this beautiful garden I dedicate myself to you. Although our lives may change like the seasons, I will love you. As our love grows like a seed to a beautiful flower, I will love you. When the winds of doubt blow through, I will love you. We will stand together, strong, nurtured by each other’s love until the end.”
- “Registrar/celebrant:__, today you have come to promise to share your life with__.
Do you promise to love and protect her, to be faithful to her and to be always supporting and understanding? Do you promise to share your life with each other, to trust and be honest and faithful to each other? Will you live in a spirit of tolerance, mutual support, and concern for each other’s well being, sharing your responsibilities and joys?
Groom: I do
Registrar/celebrant: We have come together today to witness the vows that __ and __ are about to make. ___, do you now agree to take __ as your wife, understanding and expecting that she will be your partner for life? Will you love her, support her and help her to achieve her potential? Will you share your love through whatever is to come, until the end of your life?
Groom: I will.”
- “I do solemnly declare that I know not of any lawful impediment why I ____ may not be joined in matrimony to ____.
I call upon these persons here present to witness that I ____ do take thee ____ to be my lawfully wedded wife/husband.
The Marriage Ceremony (Prescribed Words) Act 1996 allowed an alternative declaration of either:
I declare that I know of no legal reason why I ____ may not be joined in marriage to ____.
Registrar/Minister: Are you ____ free lawfully to marry ____
Man/Woman: I am.
I ____ take you/thee ____ to be my wedded wife/husband.”
- “I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to try to be on time.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.
I love you.”
- ”I promise to encourage your compassion,
Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture your dreams,
Because through them your soul shines.
I promise to help shoulder our challenges,
For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.
Lastly, I promise you perfect love and perfect trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things.”
Unique Wedding Vows For Her Examples
Source: sweetsouthernparty via Instagram
Looking for something completely different and inspiring to go through your wedding ceremony with own vows? We’ve got quite a few unique love vows for boyfriend and future husband.
- “Tim, you are my best friend. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you. I will love you when we are together and when we are apart. I promise to support your dreams and to respect our differences and to love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives.”
- “I choose you. To stand by your side and sleep in your arms. To be the joy to your heart and food for your soul. To learn with you and grow with you, even as time and life change us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle alongside you in bad times. I promise to respect you and cherish you as an individual, a partner, and an equal, knowing that we do not complete, but complement each other. May we have many adventures and grow old together.”
- “I, Tim, choose you Jessy to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what things I will discover. I will respect you as a person, a partner, and an equal. There is little to say that you haven’t already heard, and little to give that is not already freely given. Before you asked me, I was yours and I am devoted to you in every way. I marry you with no hesitation or doubt, and my commitment to you is absolute. Do you take me to be your lawfully wedded husband/wife/partner?”
- “I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my husband/wife/partner. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life’s adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life.”
- “Today, I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter, and light, shared freely with all who may live there. Let us be partners, friends, and lovers, today and all of the days that follow.”
- “I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us.”
- “I, Tim, take you, Jessy, to be my husband/wife/partner. I promise to always be your biggest fan and your partner in crime. I promise to create and support a family with you, in a household filled with laughter, patience, understanding, and love. I vow not just to grow old together, but to grow together. I will love you faithfully through the difficult and the easy. What may come, I will always be there, each one believing that love never dies. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep.”
- “I, Jessy, take you, Tim, to be the wife/husband/partner of my days, the companion of my house, the friend of my life. We shall bear together whatever trouble and sorrow life may lay upon us, and we shall share together whatever good and joyful things life may bring us. With these words and all the words of my heart, I marry you and bind my life to yours.”
- “Today, surrounded by people who love us, I choose you, Tim, to be my partner. I am proud to be your wife/husband/partner and to join my life with yours. And I vow to support you, push you, inspire you, and, above all, love you, for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, as long as we both shall live.”
- “I, Jessy, commit myself to you, Tim, as wife/husband/partner, to learn and grow with, to explore and adventure with, to respect you in everything as an equal partner, in the foreknowledge of joy and pain, strength and weariness, direction and doubt, for all the risings and settings of the sun. We tie these knots to symbolize our connection to one another. They represent our trust in each other and our combined strength together.”
Short Wedding Vows For Her
Source: kalitaylorphotography via Instagram
For couples who prefer things short and sweet, we’ve compiled here a list of such short wedding vows for her. So, if you’re a bride wondering “how to write my wedding vows to my husband”, and you need them short and sweet, we have them right here.
- “I promise to love you unconditionally, to be devoted above all others, and to find in you, my husband/wife, a light that to me is home.”
- “Give me this moment and I will give you forever.”
- “If I have done anything right in my life, it will be giving my heart to you, as your loving wife.”
- “We are best friends, with unending happiness, always having the best time, let’s solve life’s mysteries together one embrace at a time.”
- “I vow to be a loving and devoted wife, without judgment, without scorn, but always with an open heart and mind.”
- “I am proud to be your loving wife, ecstatic to discover what is next in our lives, and thrilled that our every day will be together on this adventure.”
- “You are my best friend, my confidant; marrying you is truly my every desire fulfilled.”
- “I vow to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share in the silence when they are not.”
- “I promise to be your navigator, consoler, sidekick, best friend, and your husband. Finally, I promise you myself.”
- “I pledge to be your ever faithful, honest, and loving wife.”
Wedding Vow Outline
If you are one of those intending couples who keep thinking: how to write my vows, then you have come to the right place. While romantic wedding vows are a very private thing indeed, it is no sin to seek out help writing wedding vows to your husband. Below is a simple vows template that would be quite useful in writing even the most amazing wedding vows.
Tips on Writing Romantic Wedding Vows For Her
Source: leiraproductions via Instagram
Even with the help of an outline, it’s always good to have tips for writing romantic wedding vows from wife to husband handy to help with the process. Being arguably the most important part of the wedding, you should want your words to be perfection. Below is a list you would like to keep in mind.
- Be originally you. Your partner knows you and can tell when the words coming out of your mouth are not your own. Even if you perhaps copied them off the internet, make them your own before you say them. When you make promise vows to him you’re going to want to keep them.
- Be realistic. It’s good to be optimistic with your romantic vows, but also great to be practical and realistic. In writing groom vows you do not want to make promises that you cannot live up to.
- Stay simple. The best romantic vows from wife to husband are simple and clear. These are easier to remember and even easier to say, especially for anyone with some form of stage fright. You can include a most romantic quote if you have one that’s dear to you.
- Agree with your partner and officiant, or not. Decide earlier on if you want to share your romantic wedding vows with your partner when writing them. If you decide to, you can also share your romantic vows with the wedding officiant and seek their opinion. You could also decide to keep the details of your promise vows to him to yourself until your special day.
- Chill out. Calm your nerves and chill out. This will help you speak clearly and confidently to your partner. Remember to keep your vows short, at least under a few minutes. While your romantic wedding vows are very important, you want them to be memorable and a source of joy, not nerves.
For the intending bride who is wondering, how do I begin writing my own vows or write vows for my husband?
Thus, we have compiled this list.
From quotes about weddings to wedding vow one-liners, we have tried to cover every foreseeable topic you might need when searching romantic wedding vows for her.
source article from here